FeedBurned Pro Now FreeBurner

Last time, before Google bought FeedBurner, there are 2 service that require an amount of money in order to use its feature which is the FeedBurner Stats Pro and MyBrand. Now, you can use the 2 PRO feature for FREE. Well, before that I also don't notice more about the pro feature, but now since it's free, I'll give it a shot.

FeedBurner Stats PRO
feedburner
PRO is feed analytics taken to the next level. You will now have access to the number of people who have viewed or clicked individual content items in your feed and “Reach,” which estimates the daily number of subscribers who interacted with your feed content. You can turn this on by signing in to your account, navigating to the Analyze tab and heading to the FeedBurner Stats PRO section. Click the "Item Views" checkbox to activate these PRO features.
This feature is cool, but I don't have much reader yet. Well, if you stumble across my blog, why not subscribe to my feed for your reading pleasure? =)

MyBrand

feedburner
Another Pro feature, this one is like having your feed address to me customize. For example, you use feeds.inicholas.net/(feed name). [note : iNicholas dot Net is not ready yet] If didn't use my brand, it will be feeds.feedburner.com/inicholas. Nothing much fancy me, but might be cool because it match your domain. FYI, you need to have a hosted website's domain in order to use this feature.

I still haven't try it yet, but I will give it a try soon when I am free. =) Have a great great day!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds