WWW.LOWYAT.NET

I want to recommend a site to you guys which I always visit it and it is WWW.LOWYAT.NET



Lowyat.NET is Malaysia's Tech Enthusiast Resource Community. There is a forum for geeks gamers to make discussion or just chit-chat.

Lowyat.NET's main page featured latest news on technology from all around the world and also Malaysia.

Something you should know that Lowyat is the name of a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and you can find computer parts, hardware, electronics and video games there. If you are looking for computer stuff, you should go there, Lowyat Plaza at Bukit Bintang. That is why tech enthusiast created this site for geeks to gather around on the Internet.



I join the forum 2 years ago when I want to know more about PSP before buying it. The members there are very friendly and answered all my question. I am very active in Console Couch subforum as I love my PS2 and PSP.

You don't only find Console Couch subforum, but you find others, from Computer Hardware to Software, Overclocking, Games, Call-For-Help, Apple Bytes, Photography, Handphone, Broadband and Networking and many more for you to discuss.

Some times, the members will have LAN party for PC, Xbox 360, gathering with PSP and Nintendo DS user in Malaysia. So Malaysian are proud of having this website. However, don't worry if you are not from Malaysia, you can always join us in the forum and we loved to see you there and talk to you, and don't worry about the language, we speaks ENGLISH :).



They team behind Lowyat.net recently created a blog called Multiplay which blog on LAN party, contest, competition and gamers gathering in Malaysia.

I hope you like the site. ^^

2 comments:

    On 4:56 PM Anonymous said...

    Hmm, interesting, just checking up my fellow blogger though my-list. Didn't know multiply is created by lowyat.net.

    Not really a user in lowyat.net because the download speed is really slow there.

    On 3:11 AM Anonymous said...

    Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon іt ;) I am going
    to return once again since Ι book marked it.
    Money and freedοm is the greateѕt way to change, may you be
    riсh and continuе to guide other ρeople.


    Fеel free to visit my sitе - best loan deal

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds