Windows Live Messenger 8.5 BETA

Last week, I got news that Windows Live Messenger latest version which is in BETA has been leaked out on the Internet. I tried to download it, but can't find the file. I know it is available if download via BT, but I was just lazy to do so. Haha, but anyway, after a few days, the official BETA version release on the net. So what is so special about the new one?



Nothing much I think, just improved UI design which make it blend into Windows Vista theme. When it first release, the LEAKED version was only 1 language which is Spanish, but this official one consist of a few language, so now you got no worry if you don't know Spanish.



You can read here for the full what's new in Windows Messenger 8.5 BETA.
There is also new version of Apatch and Messenger Plus! Live for this BETA release.
Download Windows Live Messenger 8.5 Beta here.

My WLM gone crazy, I don't know what happened to it or my computer, it will sign out after some times, I tried to uninstall everything and install again but still the same. Guess I need to reformat my PC already. Anyway, if you want to chat with me on WLM, please leave your email in comment area, I'll add you or send me an email. =)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds