Dell XPS m1330

I am blogging on my desktop and I have always wanted a laptop for myself so that I can blog on the go or when I go somewhere else. I am just a student, I can't afford my own laptop, I need to get good results in school so that my dad can reward me a laptop. A small, affordable, mid specs laptop will be enough for me like the MacBook, but dad want to get me a cool one will be good. Hehe.

Like this cool laptop, the Dell XPS m1330. The design is very nice and classy. Can fight with Sony SZ and have a quite high-end specs.

[image from Engadget.com] The design quite cool right?

Check out the specs, darn cool :
  • 13.3-inch screen, configurable with LED backlight! (300cd/m2, or 220 with CCFL backlight)
  • Core 2 Duo processor (up to 2.4GHz), Santa Rosa chipset (965PM/GM)
  • Up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
  • 32GB SSD drive or spinning-platter drive options up to 250GB
  • Slot-loading dual-layer DVD±RW drive!
  • Optional NVIDIA GeForce Go 8400M GS / 128MB
  • WWAN option for Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T
  • Ethernet, 802.11a, a/g, or n options, Bluetooth option
  • Integrated 2 megapixel webcam (VGA only on LED-backlit display)
  • HDMI, VGA, 1394, (2) USB 2.0, integrated media reader (MS, SD, xD), dual mini-PCI slots, fingerprint reader
  • Dimensions with LED 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.87 - 1.33-inches (318 x 238 x 22.1 - 33.8mm) / with CCFL 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.97 - 1.43-inches (318 x 238 x 24.6 - 36.3mm)
  • Weight starts at 4 pounds
13.3" screen is good enough as it is not big but not small and also the laptop I like, MacBook is also only 13.3" :). This laptop lack wireless N if have, it will be perfect. Some more, this have HDMI output and DirectX 10 GPU so you can get High Definition pictures on your monitor or TV.

Let's just hope the price will not be very expensive.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds