How to repair scratched discs?

I stumble across the net and found this little guide on how to repair your scratched discs. I don't know whether it really works or not as I haven't try it. Don't dare to try it on my original scratched CDs. Maybe on some unwanted CD-R. What you need is stuff that can find in your house, toothpaste.

You no need to buy expensive liquid or foam to repair scratched discs. All you need is just toothpaste. Yes, I said toothpaste. With the toothpaste, you can fix the scratches on the discs and get the shiny back.

Here how you can do it by yourself to repair the scratched discs.

  1. Put toothpaste on the disc surface.
  2. Apply the toothpaste all over the scratches.
  3. Rinse with water.
  4. Dry it with clean cloth.
  5. Done!
Watch video for demo :


via cyperhackz

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds