iNicholas.Com

I am so so sorry that this blog will be going hiatus. I will try to update when I am free. This is all because that my PMR Form 3 school exam is coming, and it's getting near and near. I am nervous and haven't prepared for it. So now I need to spend more time on study then on blog. BUT I will be back in October, from then on, I will be FREE.

I bought web hosting from 3ix.org (50gb, host 5 domains and 5dolar per month) few days ago. But still haven't bought a domain for this blog. I am waiting for iNicholas.Com, it's bought by someone, but that site is now suspended because the expired date is nearing and the owner of that site is require to renew his domain, if he do not renew his domain by 13 August, then it will once available for sale.

1 comments:

    On 1:29 AM Anonymous said...

    Very good article. I will be going through many of these issues as well.
    .

    Also visit my site: Storage Dayton

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds