Official Earning Report : Week 2

It's the time again. I skipped blogging a day, yesterday I was quite busy and went to the cinema. Well, another week has gone, and seriously, I want to tell you that my earning is not that good. I can hardly find paid review to write about and no earning on AdSense. Cool things is there's new source of my online income. Let's get straight into the point. As below, all I mention is in total value, I haven't touch any of the money yet. So little, I can't buy anything also.
Previous earning :
$16.80 from Smorty. (No opportunity for a few weeks already, I received opportunities via email, but when I signed in that time, it had been taken).
RM100.43 ($29.19) from Advertlets. (I wonder why it stop earning this few days. I am eligible for paycheck).
$6 from Payperpost. (Will be paid $40.26 soon, I have 0PR, so I can hardly get new opportunities).
Week 2 earnings :
$6 from Smorty.
$5 from Payperpost.
RM2 ($0.58) from Advertlets. =(
$8.13 from LinkWorth. (Haven't paid yet.)

What should be earning but not?
My Advertlets should be earning, 2 weeks ago, I get around $3-5 everyday without clicks but with high CPM, but then last week, I got like few cents a day after Advertlets fix their server even though I got almost the same amount of visitors a day but low CPM.

How about paid reviews?
Well, now I realise that a low PR or 0PR blog can hardly find opportunity to write in Payperpost. I manage to get 2 last week, when I signed in to Payperpost, I quickly take up the 2 opportunity. Until now, I still see 0 opportunity for me.

As for Smorty and Bloggerwave, I still see no opportunity for me for a LONG time already. I do receive email from Smorty about a campaign to write about, 2 days ago at 7.30pm, I was AFK for 10 minutes, then when I login to Smorty, I don't see the campaign. I think I need to install the email notifier for me so I can quickly grab that Smorty campaign.

Newly added.
Linkworth is my new source of my online income. So far, I have 1 advertiser bought a text link on my other blog (Nicholas Chan's Blog). Their payout is at $25 via check. If I successfully earn >$25 with LinkWorth then I'll use payment by check, if not, I will change to PayPal.

Traffic is not sastifying.
I need more traffic to my blog. Wish my blogs' pagerank will increase soon so I get to grab more paid review. Not much reader commented on my blog. I have removed "nofollow" in my blog, but it don't seems working, anybody can help me on that?

Make Money with Google AdSense
Have a site or blog? You can make money with Google AdSense. *ahem ahem* It's not my choice. I always login and see earning $0.00. Main reason is I don't have LOT of reader, I need more traffic. I believe in the FUTURE AdSense will make money for me. Sign up for AdSense.

Total Earning :
$71.70

1 comments:

    On 7:00 PM Teoh Han Hui said...

    Maybe check this list out too, haha...

    http://www.freewebs.com/tikyaph/myothergptlinks.htm

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds