My Ubuntu CD Kit Arrived!

Few weeks ago, I signed up for the free installation CD of Ubuntu online. On the site stated there the kit will arrived like 3 or more weeks. I think it took 2 weeks plus to arrive at my mailbox. I haven't install it yet, but I try live booting it. The UI is not bad, and very simple function. So if you get a new laptop and with FreeDOS, you can try to install Linux first which is free first before getting a original Windows Vista.



Ah! Right, or other saying, you don't have $$ to buy an original copy of Windows, then you use Ubuntu first, then blog for money. When you got enough money, you then buy yourself a Windows. Fun right?



Although I can download from the net for free, I just lazy to wait. I more like to install from a CD. Ubuntu Website.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds